Rescheduling, Cancellation, and No-Show policies
We do not double-book or stack appointments as our clients deserve undivided attention and adequate time during the visit. When someone cancels with little or no notice or simply does not show up for their appointment, that time is wasted and there is no one to fill the empty slot.
At the same time, we understand that life happens and, depending on the circumstances, it may be necessary to cancel or reschedule an appointment on a short notice.
Therefore, we implemented the following rescheduling, cancellation, and no-show policies:
Rescheduling, Cancellations policy
- You can reschedule or cancel your own appointments without a penalty by visiting returning client page up to 24 hrs before the scheduled visit.
- If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment with less than 24 hrs remaining, it is best to contact our clinic by calling 425-655-0700, messaging us via secure portal, or emailing us at [email protected].
- The ‘LATE RESCHEDULE / LATE CANCELLATION’ fee is 50% of the listed service price, charged to the card provided at the time of appointment booking; this fee does not apply to nerve blocks or trigger point injections.
- You are considered a ‘no-show’ if you do not show up for your appointment without prior notification.
- You may be considered a ‘no-show’ if you arrive more than 15 min late for the 30 min appointment or more than 30 min late for the 90 min appointment without prior notification.
- The ‘NO-SHOW’ fee is 75% of the listed service price, charged to the card provided at the time of appointment booking.
The clients are financially liable for fees incurred for late cancellations, late arrivals, or missed appointments as these are not covered by either private or government insurances.
Thank you in advance for your understanding!
Mon 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Tue 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Wed 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Thu 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Fri 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
4140 Factoria Blvd SE Ste A Bellevue, WA 98006